Guided Swimming Pigs of Nassau Jet Ski Tours
Private Tour Options
1. Tours are by ADVANCE ONLINE BOOKINGS ONLY. Min (24) hours advance notice required.
2. Tour Itineraries** are NOT guaranteed due to ocean/weather conditions.
3. You MUST contact our Nassau Operations Director (contact information on confirmation e-mail) the Morning Of your reservation to confirm - this is due to fast-changing tropical weather conditions. If we deem the weather is unsafe we will refund your reservation or reschedule if possible.
4. Per Bahamian LAW - All Solo Drivers MUST be 17 years or older at the time of reservation.
5. Price is per Jet Ski with (1) Guest. | If you will have a passenger riding with you there is a $50 passenger fee.
6. Prices do not include gratuity.
7. All passengers MUST be able to swim, be in good physical shape, & Life Vests MUST be worn at all times. Children must be strong enough to hold onto ski and/or adult they are riding with.
8. These are NOT the "Famous Swimming Pigs" of Exuma. Exuma is approx 3-4+ hours away by boat (in good weather). These Pigs are a GREAT & Easily Accessible option for those who want to experience Swimming Pigs but don't have the time to travel to Exuma.
**Exact tour itineraries are NOT determined until the day of the tour depending on weather, ocean conditions & length of the tour. Our tours may or may not include: Downtown Nassau Harbor, Rose Island, Athol Island, Paradise Island, Compass Point, Old Fort Bay, Love Beach, Cable Beach, west or east end of island.